doing the blog thing. fifteen minutes at a time.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

thinking blogger!


a sincere thank you to bryan for naming me in his list of "thinking blogger awards". it's flattering to be considered someone who makes others pause and think. now, i'm supposed to nominate five more blogs that make me pause and think. i've been watching the thinking blogger awards go around the blogs i read regularly, and many of the ones that inspire me have been nominated already (casaubon's book; simple living: simplify and reduce; my fair share; mustard seed journal; walk slowly, live wildly; little blog in the big woods). i'm going to list a few that i haven't seen nominated yet, but please know that if i could list them all, i would.


1. back into the groove
2. bornfamous
3. exploring not-so-big living
4. hoppes homestead


again, thank you very much, bryan, and thank you to all you bloggers out there who are thinking and inspiring with your posts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm flattered! It's good we all have each other for inspiration. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness! WOW! Thank you! I never imagined that my blog made anyone stop and think.